October 22, 2021

Compromise Agreement In Ra 9262

You can certainly be faced with a case of family allowances or against RA 9262. The DSWD and Barangay can often support/facilitate such agreements. Hello. I have been married to a man for nine years and we have a 7-year-old daughter, but last year, in 2015, we were separated, but not legally. I met another man and had a child with him. Just last year, we received a summons from the prosecutor because my husband had filed an ongoing adultery case. Here we are. Do you have our preliminary hearing on April 30, 2019? My question is, will it be a big factor if I file a complaint against him in 9262? He has not given any form of support to our 7-year-old daughter since June 2016. What are my chances of winning this case? Please help me get started.

Thank you very much. This compromise and settlement agreement is entered into by and between ________ [applicant`s name] (who is designated as the applicant) and ___________ g. This agreement aims to bind and benefit the parties, their heirs, their representatives, their legal representatives, their beneficiaries and their beneficiaries. However, it can take years if you and your ex-partner can`t reach an agreement and aren`t willing to compromise. Hello! I filed a LA 9262 complaint against my husband because he was not giving his child regular support. Unfortunately, I had to leave the county between the preliminary conference, which allowed him to fight back and prove his innocence, which is why the case was dismissed. Since then, he has provided support, but it is not enough for our child`s monthly needs. Can I still file a complaint against him? We agreed orally to live separately. I am an OFW and our child (2 years old) lives with me abroad. He runs their family business and now he gives me reasons that business is not going well and that he is not getting paid when I told him that his support was insufficient.

Please indicate what can be done. Hello, po. I ask for advice on my brothers` situation. his wife left him with the two children of 6 months and 5 years. She left because she wanted to work in Manila and will leave custody of the children to her siblings in another province. She told my brother that it was better to separate her because she did not want to live in our province where my brother works. I understand that both children should be in the custody of the mothers until they are over 7 years old. My brother can at least have visitation rights for the children. And if we take legal action against her, we can use the argument that she is not actually taking care of the children, but her sisters. What are we going to do, we tried everything to talk to her, but she didn`t want to work with us. She only wanted the children for herself and doesn`t want to compromise. Thank you very much for your answers in advance….

About Bob Bergey

Bob has been driving motorcoaches since 2002, in every state east of the Mississippi and a few west, as well as the four southeastern-most provinces of Canada. In addition to driving, he's an avid photographer (and former professional), enjoys writing and technology.